Managed IT Serevices
➢ Managed Service Provider (MSP) is a company that remotely manages a customer’s IT Infrastructure and/or end user systems typically or a proactive basis and defined SLA terms.
➢ Our services can help deal with day-to-day operations of one or more of your technology domains.
➢ Our managed services portfolio includes several specific technology domains – including Enterprise applications, networks, data centres, security, visual communications, unified communications, collaboration and contact centre.
Benefits of Managed Services
- • 24/7 monitoring of Systems and reporting
- • Improved IT user’s productivity & Satisfaction
- • On-site & Off-shore support for issue resolution based on agreed SLA terms
- • 99.9% Availability of Application, Databases, Servers & Networks
- • Faster resolution to IT related incidents
- • Assessment of system performance & monitoring